Unlimited Class Pass available for $50-100/month* gives you access to all classes on the schedule in person OR on live streamed on Zoom PLUS unlimited recordings from an extensive library to do whenever, wherever and as often as you'd like, on your own schedule! Please reserve your in-person spots early. Immerse yourself in yoga! The ultimate in convenience.
*Sliding Scale Pricing means pay what you can afford or what it's worth to you. 🙏
What to Expect?
Zoom is easy to set up and totally accessible. No crowds, line ups, masks or risk of contagion. 😷 If you have the equipment you can hook up a big screen TV, a bluetooth speaker, or earbuds. If you have a portable device you can bring outside on nice days, #deckyoga is really delightful! 😎
What you'll Find in the Zoom Recordings Library...
ZOOM SETUP INSTRUCTIONS:
Zoom is free to download and use and works well on any device - computer, tablet or phone. You can see me and in live-streamed classes I can see you (if you choose). Click here for detailed Instructions.
- Download Zoom on your computer (go to zoom.us) or the Zoom app on your device (install Zoom Cloud Meetings). Any phone, tablet or computer that has a webcam should work.. You will need to allow the app to access your video and microphone.
- Test it out. You can access the classes without an account but if you do Sign In you can start your own meetings with friends and family. Try starting a new meeting by yourself to play with your camera and mic settings.
- It's helpful to both of us if I can see you! You will need a space to place your yoga mat and your camera set up on the long side of your mat, back far enough that I can see you both standing and sitting, if possible. It's helpful to have lots of light in front of you and no light or windows behind you. If these parameters aren’t possible, just do your best. Find something you can use as props as well - blocks, pillows, books, step stool, chair, cloth belt, etc.
- Click the meeting link above (or on the Calendar Page) at the meeting time. The app should start up automatically. Or, from the home page of the app, enter the 9 digit meeting ID.
- You can help sound quality by connecting a bluetooth speaker or even see it on a large TV if you have the right cable.
Message me if you need help with any of this. We can meet on Zoom to make sure it's working.